Monday, December 1, 2008

birthday celebration??yea...

1st of dec-sueh yeen burthday.. i did not make a msg to her.. i know i was bad.. but im lazy.. and i checked out of audition date of one in a million... hm.. its over date... last aud at times square is on 29 nov?? ya 29 nov... fine..
and then....
i asked maria to come out... there he goes..."dowan la.. paise la..."
chicken ass him.. its ok then..i PLEASE him to go.. since "she" knew sueh yeen..lol!!
i slept for 3hours before i get myself into toilet on 610pm... then had my dinner on 7pm.. while waiting for marilyn... he arrive.. but he din call me.. he "HON" me instead of miscalling me... what the..haha...
ok.. then..yaya.. i bought sueh yeen a muffin(wee wen paid) haha... just a joke.. and it became jokes!!
i dont know what am i crapping about... basically.. we manage to give her a surprise "party" at station 1... hm...
me and wen wanted to go find maria at warnet.. but before we manage.. they(maria and kok thai) arrived.. so we stand outside and look at the moon...its a SMILING MOON.. i feel so comfortable looking at it.. i was thinking how good if im at beach... rather than at station 1 and get sting by MOSQUITO!!!

haiz...waiting the smiling photo from marilyn then...
and before we get into seats..i was so wanted to get to the ladies and do some pass out... damm maria rush into the ladies!!! make me keep laughing and i cant PEE!!damm.. i gave up on peeing and ended up by back to our place....

sueh yeen arrive then we straight gave her the cake... erm... me,wen.mari,marilyn,mj,zhi zhao.eyo and many more.. (i dont remember the name).. sorry=]

yaya.. sueh yeen stick to her ex classmate before she manage to 'visit' us..lol!!!

listening song.. singing song and etc...

guess what?? the only things that really make me happie is so many people calling me up or even text me to watch the moon...me too either calling other people to look at it.. lol!!! too bad i did not contact ivan.. haha=[ sorry...i dont know why...

oya,..i left out.. me wen and maria went to look at the moon sinc so many people take a look on it...
so dont know who called up maria... wen called up bear.. and.. i wish to called up "him"... wen gave me courage.. so i called... so i was waiting for him to pick up.. while waiting... i was telling wen...

me : he wont pick up wan la....tu..tu...
wen : wait more awhile la.. maybe he will???
me :(listening carefully)...tu..tu....
hello???
me : hello?(he pick up call!!! once in a blue moon haha)
erm.. "him" ar... erm... where are you??
him : home. why?
me : o..home.. free now??
him :(weird/curious) er.. ya.. WHY?
me : o.. no la.. was wondering what you are doing.. erm.. actually wanted you to come out of your house and have a look on the sky at the moon...=]
him :huh?what?sky?moon?
me:..yaya... the moon.. a smiling face... very nice.. go have a look lar...
him... er ok... hm...
me(i dont know what to say next....)erm hm... ok la.. bye bye...
him:oh..ok bye bye..

lol!! i know this is weird.. i dont know what am i talking.. i dont know what should i say.. grrr.. im crazy..haha!!!
its fun.. lol!!
its crazy...
im on.. crush? i hope so not!! please... grrr...

then i text him.. happie chatting even he replied late...

time passes so so fast.. tik tok tik tok....
hm...
its 11.. ive got to go home!!!
ok la.. everyone dismiss..hehe.. then

gosh!! chee hong came.. hello!!!! 1115 only come.. apala.. some more bring his cousin
!!! its a girl.. very "brave" and very beautiful..lol... dont know she's smart or not... haha!!!im bad.. sorry=[

tok tok laugh laugh scream scream play play tease tease and.. ok kia!! go home!!
get into marilyn car.. got 1 small insect!!! WAAAA!! me wee san wen TOGETHER run out from the car.. haha!! so farny!!!

then...get home.. 1130... hmp?! today monday o!!! yeah.. got forensic heroes.. faster faster.. go watch.. hehe.. watch til 12 go bath wait for mummy to reach home then 1pm SLEEP!!

out of all sudden.. i woke up at 420 am.. cant sleep.. i feel uncomfortable... and get to sleep again when its... 6am?? yaya.. when my maid alarm rings...

il upload the picture as i got the time/mood..
going to the ladies now..
toodles=]

No comments: