Saturday, February 20, 2010

chasing lion? or lion chased???

now is 12.10pm.

845 am which is this morning ... breakfast at restsurant taman rashna.

eh???? saw lion dance apparatus. but haven perform.

so me and uncle was talking bout it. nowadays less lion dance already....

then i was thinking, if theres a lion chasing human. but it do stop bothering me... i mean that ques cause my big aunt INDIRECTLY say i "be seng mok" cause i din pour tea for her. and my sis which sit right to me, she does pour the tea for her.

damm her. irritated me. spoil my damm good mood. next time i sure pour the tea ON you but not TO you.wakakakakakakkak!!!!!



okaY... i souund bad i know.. but who cares...


so. the lion dance started...

after 10 min... the lion reach my table... uncle choose to take pic with the lion.... then give ang pau....

out of sudden. my sis suggest to ask my parents to take picture with the lion too..


dah lah im the youngest, so its very obvious that its my job to BRING BACK the lion...


*note*
IM AFRAID OF LION !!!! i do mean lion dance punya lion. but i love the drum thingy and the ping ping piang piang qing qing qiang qiang stuff...


i wanted to ask the lion to turn back. but i ver scared. so when the lion turn around, i tio chi kia. so i RUN... and the best part is, TH LION CHASE ME one round.. a big big roung of the table....

there it goes.. i started screaming and ppl start watching DRAMA...

turn out to make everyone laughed. gosh.

MENSIASUIKAN SAHAJA MAN!!!!


after all... it make me no appetite...sigh...

No comments: