Saturday, July 5, 2008

pass exam???yea...

wow... wat a yessyess-noonoo sat...swim like hell haha... so cold today duno y...swim day n nite... like crazy mad ppl like dat... one day swim two times..haha... never inform oso da teacher dat got exam... luckily can pass...hhaa!!!!wow!!!i pass my swimming exam..kaka!!!with a little help when im diving of cz..gaga.. thank you cher..hehe..nothing special... jz a little funny case was....my cousin swimming pants pecah haha.. 2 little hole..so funny... n i purposely go poke his ass..haha.. im not pervert k???haha worst i cant control my laughter... laugh like omg....haha... so mensiasuikan whr ppl look at me one kind..haha!!!planning to go watch movie...but...sigh...chicken bro dowan accompany..then s--- pulak bengang at me...hm.. sory ler.. not i dowan reply... but seriously... no time la...sigh... wear wat le this prom if if if if if da prom success???hm...kinda tired ler...haiz...

No comments: