Wednesday, July 9, 2008

at last...

at last... i did it.. haha... to sign in... i forgot my mail add n my password...omg..haha

comment book comment book...damm pek chek la... stupid comment book.. wat the hell!!!haiz... i damm damm pek chek la... stupid t-- s===y-- f***s la... if u dowan sign 4 me... its ok wan... i dun wish to interiew by u!! if i din chosen cz i din finish my comment boom dats d oni u hu din sign... c how il make u regret on it!!!kononnya duno wat 'san tuwo hwa'.. 3 packs of SHIT got la... flower?!huh... da smelliest n lousiest flower ive ever seen...dun worry... il 'pot' u til ur underwear drop!!wakaka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n i din manage to sign... haiz...oni suk wen sign 4 me... il stay bac tmr at 4.. damm hope tmr weather will be windy n good... pls dun be hot... haiz... headace... k la... hav to sleep d..hehe... still hav to go to skul c sern tat tmr... he is goin to chaoz d...=[ so sad... tata=]

No comments: