Friday, July 11, 2008

my gosh!!

wow... ytd..hm... update 1st...wat a day.. a meeting day... 1st time c yong sheng scold til like dat... its reli scary.. sigh...tey a rite actually... v din think of da budget... n ive count bout it... ia mmg rugi.. i reli dun dare to tell soon poi they all.. sigh... n i duno she cry 4 wat... in da sense of l-------e... haiz...lebih... every1 scold i think it wasnt a prob but not da 3 pack of shit... oledi like shit sumur wan scold ppl... i reli wan ask them to take their pee to cerminkan themselve b4 they tok... just keep quite can a???mte without u oso NEVERMIND ..
ytd mummy oso din cook.. so end up eat pasar mlm food..haha..not bad la... quite fun... whole family siting together gether...haha...da feeling was... omigod..hhaa

today a stupid day.. cz.......hav to do da penyaran thingy.. wthell???sigh...do wrong announcement then hav to go again on monday.. but its ok la.. make my life easier.. today got interview oso... hehe... soon aik,,, not bad... a very relax interview.. maybe god yin hann n da bf(duni wat name) sorry..haha!!!!thanx wei... damm funny la da whole interview.. but d oni thing make me damm dl is da stupid prefect... catch me duno 4 wat shit... like da 'yun kuai' like dat keep follow me no matter whr i go... catch me d sumur go tell senior let da senior prefect cum scold me...ergh!!!!!!u a just a prefect k ??? u a NOT PERFECT!!!!!ergh
!!!catch me got shit use a??? go n catch those ur member(trial prefect)who din wear la!!!ish!!!guess wat's da rason they catch me??? jus bcz i din wear singlet.. hello... my skin not as BLACK as u k???so means dat im not dat obvious like u!!!UR SKIN!!!ergh.. make me feel like kutuk kaum like dat.. ergh... wat?? ask me out of this skul???? not my skul??? obviously not my skul la... if this is my skul u wont b here k?!n stk wasnt ur skul too k???so u canjust leave if u dun wish to c ppl not wearing singlet... haha!!!so shit!!!!hmp.... sigh.. today las day le... sern tat goin go chaoz d.. haha... cannot bully him nymur,,, actually he bully me instead of i bully him... thanx huh sern tat... haha...

i just dun und.. wat so dificult to pick my call o just to reply 1 msg telling me dat u cant come to my prom..... msg oso din reply??this os wat v call frenship a????im damm disappointed v u guys... so materialistic... sigh

No comments: