Thursday, February 5, 2009

today.haha.

once upon a time..lol!!!!i damm long din update d la...so happie..now very "hardworking " to reply...kakax!!3.2.2009-send my uncle and family back to aussie... grrr....so sad.. and da "fake aeroplane" beside kfc..hehetop view=]
very long din sit slide d..hehe!!!me and john.
this is qj... his head is full of dat thing..kesian.
NAH!!!this is mr rama!!!the butterfly...
damm him..everyday scold me.
BIG PHYLOSOPHER....
he teach his own HISTORY and not STPM SYLLABUS HISTORY.DAMM!!DAMM!!DAMM!!

klang LIBRARY.shi yong house.haha
shi yong,me and jocelyn.
gong hei fatt choi!!haha
my bro second son.hehe
i wrote this.. one word mising in action.haha
me with.. the word of "fok"haha..i wrote it...
my aunt belanja on the 3rd day.hehe...
all my cousin and me..hehe
picture quality cacat abit.lol
my 2nd sis burthday
erm.. otard with tibits.hehe
me and bro play with da mix-tibits..hehe
miss lim ang pau
inside the ang pau..haha
ok.. this is when...my grandpa funeral.31.12.2008
class cleaning.i hardworking le..hehe
ok..i upload the picture d.hehe..
will upload anything soon.hehe

1 comment:

Reyd said...

woooooooooow susin !!!