Sunday, January 4, 2009

sick.

im really sick.sore throat,flu,cough,and fecer.
i woke up at 10 and after breakfast,my cousin went home.
she's back from aus so i ask her to stay v us ytd nite.
im sick cz of lack of sleep and im under the rain for 3 hours during my grandpa funeral.gosh.
when im back from funeral i let my bro in law to bath 1st.
i was sitting on sofa-watching tv and I FALL ASLEEP.

gosh..

and today,my maid wasnt here again.my mummy say she's going bac to kampung cz tmr morning have to go grandpa grave.
after she left,
ive been sleeping from 1 to 5 sumtin.
mybro keep scold and yell at me ask me wake up and clean the house and eat my lunvh.
i dun bother him and i scold him back.lol
then 5 sumtin he woke me up and gave me a cup of chlorophill..the green water...
and i drink it with 90% asleep.lol
then he force me to sweap and mop the floor.
i cant find stupid broom cz i duno where my maid kept it.so i just mop it.then

go bath and continue watch movie.
im watching 8tv.
the program of gogogo!!!
their location at MY NS CAMP!!
KEM SETIA IKHLAS-SEMEMNYIH!!!!
DELTA ROVER(the lake i used to do kayak and rakit there.
lol.. i miss my camp..
too bad i din get back there and celebrate opening of third badge...hm..
paise.

tmr.. school reopen..wow.. im wondering how could it be.. cz i haven finish all my home work at all..
economics,pa,history..

tired.

No comments: